Thursday 19 December 2013

Poundland Santa Blogger challenge

Poundland Blogger Challenge.


When I was asked if I would like to take part in the Poundland blogger Challenge, I was really excited to see what goodies I could find, as I'm sure we all do, I love a good browse around our local Poundland as you can stumble across some really lovely items, not just toys and gifts but homewards as well.

So with £20 in my pocket, which in fact I honestly thought I'd struggle to spend, i braved the cold and headed to town, was like Christmas Day!!

I came back stocked to the brim with stocking fillers, craft items, chocolate, wrapping paper and the like!


I got the girls each a polly pocket doll for their stocking, they collect these and the little animals that go with them and they have so much fun with them, and because of their size you can take them anywhere!

The crayons where from making handmade candles at our community centre group, the outcome of that is not to be repeated!


I literally couldn't resist this gorgeous wool and 3 balls for £2 is a steal! Thats next years scarfs sorted for gifts.


The window clings, snow flakes and scandi stars are just beautiful and have really topped off our christmas decorations! 

The fake snow was for making snow globes, also at our community group which now sit pride of place on our fireplace.


I couldn't resist some goodies to munch on, the bakewells where for my hubby, they where inhaled in less than a day and the Toffifee where a birthday present to myself!

I also bought 3 giant sacks for the girls christmas presents and a roll of matching wrapping paper, 2 bottles of bleach, some glitter and some printer paper.

I had so much fun taking part in this challenge and will defiantly not miss out on checking Poundland for some gifts when birthdays come back around.


No comments:

Post a Comment