Thursday 2 August 2012

Vintage Style

We all love a hint of vintage to our outfit, be it in accessories or a gorgeous dress and i like most women are crazy about all things vintage even though i love the comfort of modern clothes and fabrics.
I have recently been sucked in by Mad Men and I'm feverishly trying to catch up with the rest of the world! I'm fascinated by the fashion including the mountainous underwear they wore and the gorgeous furniture and accessories.
Ive been interested in vintage fashion since i started studying fashion design when i was just 16. And I've had ideas on making my own underwear for years but never had the guts to give it a try.
However whilst i while away the hours on eBay i stumbled across this beautiful monsoon underwear set whilst searching for dresses.
I just couldn't resist it with its nod to the 1950s and its simple structured look i had to have it and with no other bidders but me 99p was an absolute steal for a brand new set worth £40!!

Now just to find that elusive pair of shoes I've been hankering for!!

L xx

No comments:

Post a Comment