Monday 9 January 2012

Recycled Notice Boards

Ive had these lovely cupcake canvases on my kitchen wall for almost a year now and to be honest they don't really go with my 'feature wall' and i couldn't bring myself to throw them out so after a spark of inspiration i thought id make some cute little notice boards from them.


All i used was some card making brads, some satin ribbon and some super glue. This one was my first attempt and I'm pleasantly surprised it looks as good as it does.
Im planning on selling them in varying sizes from old canvases i have stored away, suitable for any room. So keep your eyes peeled on mychicunique.etsy.com for our up cycled canvases. You could also send me a canvas of your own and have it transformed into a notice board for a very low fee.
Thanks for reading and i hope its fired up your imagination to create something new from something old or unwanted.

L x

1 comment: