Thursday 28 April 2011

Shapewear Review for Tightsplease

I woke up one morning, after 3 children and quickly approaching 30, with an unwelcome bulge around my middle. I've always been a slip of a thing, as my mother likes to say, so an extra 2 inches around my once flat as a pancake tummy, was slightly unnerving.
When i saw that Tights Please where looking for some ladies to road test some Shapewear i jumped at the chance in the hope that it would save me from myself, even if just for a little bit ;)


I received an amazing slip by Trinny and Susannah. These body shaping slips come in black and nude and a multitude of sizes from skinnies like to me to the volumptious ladies out there.
The quality is beautiful and the elasticity is amazing! I had to physically wriggle myself into it!! It seriously worked wonders on my jelly belly and made a beautiful flat tummy silhouette but it didn't do much for my love hand



It was however, very comfortable to wear, it didn't hurt my tummy and it didn't make me feel restricted at all around my middle. Being short though and with the little skirt it was difficult climbing the stairs as it was so tight. It looked beautiful beneath a t-shirt dress and it smoothed my figure beautifully..



I love the support of the bra straps to keep it all in place and it doesn't move or bunch in places due to the strong elasticity on the material.
I would be happy to recommend the 
Trinny and Susannah Shapewear to friends and family looking for a way to look trim and smooth and i would highly recommend Tights Please to anyone for their lovely customer service and exceptional postage service.


Thanks to the lovely Lauren at Tights Please for giving me the opportunity to road test this lovely body shaping underwear, it has become a staple piece for me :)



L x

No comments:

Post a Comment